Maximpact is a global consulting group that focuses on sustainable community development and providing community solutions for global problems such as waste, water, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Our speciality services include providing community solutions, and capacity building, as well as training for refugees and migrants, including vocational language training and associated job placements.
Maximpact is closely aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and we pride ourselves in providing development and technical services to projects and businesses of all sizes, as well as public and private organisations across the world. Our qualified expert consultants assist projects and businesses through key stages of development and evolution.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Consulting services: Whether remotely or in-person, we consult to industries, institutions such as NGOs, intergovernmental organisations, and government bodies such as municipalities to find real and workable solutions to the issues faced.
- Community solutions: We provide community solutions to our clients that address the most urgent social and environmental challenges we face today.
- Capacity building and training: Our capacity building and training enables organisations and individuals to upskill themselves effectively, affordably and quickly through proven online learning techniques and engaging content. Explore our online training courses, which include live-streamed webinars, all created and delivered by field experts.
- Institutional and on-the-field training, where we bring our experts to your location to train individuals who can then further the knowledge by sharing it with others in the community.
- Fast track to employment for refugees: This program equips participants with job-related language skills and assists with job placement in the care, retail, hospitality, agriculture and waste management sectors.
We’re passionate about sustainability; about helping organisations who are doing good, to do even better, and about developing sustainable communities across the globe. Read on to find out more about our focus and our services.
Maximpact has a network of people waiting to connect for good
A major focus of our business is helping organisations who are doing good to find the partners, experts, investors and collaborators they need to go even further. We have a global network of experts that can help ventures and projects like yours, which means that we can connect you with the right people to invest in your company or project. By understanding your organisation’s sustainability ethos and goals, we’re able to identify the right fit, saving you effort, expense and time – and allowing you to focus on what actually matters: your business.
Some of the sectors we work in include renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste and water management, clean technology and agriculture.
How Maximpact helps to contribute to sustainable community development
At Maximpact, we believe that building sustainable communities requires more than theoretical training. From a practical point of view, Maximpact:
- Helps to improve local economic diversity to strengthen communities’ overall economic health and help bolster them against slumps.
- Grows local markets by enabling self-reliance, which helps to develop local production and processing, fosters symbiotic relations between local economic entities.
- Helps reduce communities’ energy reliance, while simultaneously boosting the focus on water resource management, recycling and responsible waste management.
- Helps to develop eco-conscious organisations and communities, with the aim of protecting natural resources, and preserving and enhancing biodiversity.
- Encourages communities to commit to social justice.
Empowering refugees to help build communities and economies
Your organisation’s hiring policies can have a significant social and environmental impact – by, for example, employing disadvantaged individuals and others with very limited prospects for employment.
We help businesses to practice socially responsible procurement that empowers every layer of the supply chain. By hiring refugees, there is potential to create millions of jobs for the youth and those trapped in the cycle of poverty.
Talk to us about sourcing, hiring and training refugees, and how we can help you leverage this valuable employment practice.
What do you need our help with?
- Flexible training through online courses for individuals and businesses. Participants can attend anywhere in the world, at any time – and there’s no limit to the number of people you can train at any given time.
- Sustainable community solutions: Custom-training solutions to help you manage and overcome your energy, water and waste management challenges.
- Refugee and immigrant employment programme. A fast-tracked way to bridge the gap between immigrants seeking job opportunities and employers seeking to hire. This also offers intensive online training courses for English for employment.
- Project and business services: technical and development services for projects and businesses. Maximpact consults, creates, develops and finances sustainable community and infrastructure projects for clients and investment partners.
Maximpact can support your organisation at any stage of its development
Our expert consultants provide comprehensive development and support services to organisations at any stage, and of any size. We’ll help your organisation by:
- Providing sustainable solutions to existing challenges.
- Connecting you with the right partners for success.
- Finding any type of service or consultant you may need, but can’t find or don’t know where to look.
- Sharing your vision for a sustainable future.
- Training your staff to give you a highly skilled, empowered and profitable workforce.